Annual Parental Income should be less than Rs.200,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs Only).
Annual Parental Income should be less than Rs. 2,50,000/-(Rupees Two Lakhs and Fifty Thousand only).
First Graduate Scholarship
Only students belonging to BC/MBC Community are Eligible.
Only students belonging to Minority Community are eligible for this Scholarship the Parental Income should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/-(Rupees Two lakhs only).
Certificates that are to be submitted for getting scholarship.
1. Present income certificate from Tahsildar office for parental income.
2. Xerox copy of community certificate.
3. Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate.
4. Attendance Certificate from the institution last studied.
5. First page Xerox copy of the bank pass book in the name of the student.
1. Scholarship holders must have a valid Savings Bank Account in any Nationalised Bank and Produce a copy of the First page of Pass Book to enable Credit of Scholarship amount through ECS.
2. All details in Scholarship forms should be filled up correctly and submitted within stipulated time.
3. Late receiving of Scholarship form will be summarily rejected.